4. Amorentia Estate & Nursery is committed to continue to set aside conservation areas on its farms.
5. Amorentia Estate & Nursery has set a benchmark for the preservation of owls, bats and frogs for the overall enrichment of a balanced biodiversity in all that it strives for.
6. Amorentia Estate & Nursery pledges to adhere to its own anti-pollution protocols and water conservation ethics.
7. Amorentia Estate & Nursery retains a holistic employment policy by recognizing the family unit.
8. Amorentia Estate & Nursery remains committed to expand its influence and expertise beyond the borders of South Africa.
To grow and produce subtropical fruit and nuts for the export and local markets and to perpetuate and promote their propagation, production and expansion on the subcontinent of Africa, by employing farming methods which are sustainable, carbon sensitive and retain environmental consciousness; this to include the training, employment and transfer of Amorentia’s intellectual capital to empower local communities in the various countries to where our influence reaches.
Amorentia Estate and Nursery would like to welcome you to our website. By viewing this website you hereby acknowledge that you have read and accept the following Protection of Personal Information (POPI) disclaimer.
Amorentia Estate and Nursery shall take all reasonable measures to protect the personal information of users or “Data Subject”. For the purpose of this disclaimer “personal information” and “Data Subject” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act, Act 2 of 2000 (“PAIA”) and the Protection of Personal Information Act, Act 4 of 2013 (“POPI”).
Whenever you, the “Data Subject” contacts Amorentia Estate and Nursery electronically, telephonically or visits any of our offices, you hereby give consent for your personal information to be processed and stored by Amorentia Estate and Nursery according to the requirements of the POPI Act.